- State of Arizona Sustainability Reports
Windy River Institute (WRI) Projects
Symposiums Series Archives
- Stardus New Ventures Concept Rationale Mood Challenges >
- Community Capacity Building 09
- Colorado River Development Symposium 2001
- International AZ Centenniel World Faire proposal
- Colorado River Development Symposium Archive 2004
- Colorado River Development Symposium Community Capacity Building 2007
- 2 B or not to B Sustainable Conference RECAP by Barnabus Kane
- Colorado River Development Symposium 2008
- Tri University Forum Northern Arizona University
- Other Voices
- Cerbat Home
- Have Your Say
"To Be or Not to Be One of the World's Great Water Fronts"
Keynote Speaker: Fred Kent, Project for Public Spaces
Project for Public spaces. More articles on Waterfronts:
2008 Mohave County "To Be or Not to be Sustainable" Symposium
KEY NOTE SPEAKER
Waterfront topic for consortium: Mohave Valley Daily News Feb. 15-16,2008
Consortium will look at BHC's riverfront opportunities: Mohave Valley Daily News Feb. 10,2008
Reception for Mr. Kent by the River Heritage Green Way Trails Association in the lobby of Laughlin Ranch . after the talk.
Mr. Kent has been engaged by WRI to specifically address the need of developing a master planned water front venue on the banks of this international river “the Colorado” and the opportunities that would be available from such a concerted effort. A cohesive master plan for all the open lands within Bullhead City limits, including Mohave County’s Davis Camp, Arizona State Trust Land, Original Bullhead City and BLM, linked together like pearls in a necklace, offering acres of year round recreation, edutainment ,entertainment, living, shopping, city center and environmental venues for the resident population and visiting tourist.
The Colorado River Valley’s history can become tomorrow’s opportunity.
"Preserving our desert heritage while creating a great desert city are two sides of an inseparable quest. The choice before us is to excel in both or to end up with neither."
Vernon D. Swaback, Arizona Architect and
ASU Decision Theater
Hoz Ho International
KTHICKS Consulting Construction
Jack Erhardt for Mohave County Supervisor Election Committee
Northern Arizona AIA Grand Canyon Chapter
River Heritage Green way Trail
Barnaus Kane Landscape architect
Sustainable Colorado River development consortium
Copyright © 2009 Windyriverinstitute.com